Wednesday 13 August 2008

10 things you don't know about me


1. I'd lurve for the entire world to call me Jobee but I think it sounds too babyish.
2. People watching is one of my very favourite hobbies - it's bloody brilliant and if you know your body language then it can be veeeery interesting!!
3. My inside image doesn't match my outside one - I SHOULD be skinny with long gorgeous chocolatey coloured hair who catches the eye of everyone I meet regardless of age, race or sex. I AM sorta average, fat and invisible!
4.If I walk under a street sign I am convinced it is going to drop on me, slicing me in half Final Destination style *shudder*.
5.When people text me it makes me feel super special like I've got a secret buddy that no one knows about.
6. I wish I had enough guts/ weight loss to do Iaido instead of just dreaming about it.
7. I've conditioned myself to fall asleep to Scooby doo movies, not stoopid Freddie Prinze Jnr tat but good ol' fashioned animated Scoobs. So every night I stick a dvd on and approach sleepy nod off land whilst listening to Shaggy ( oo er missis)
8. I wish I still smoked cos then I wouldn't be so fat.
9. My memory skills should have a movie made about them or at least a small village named after them as I have a near photographic memory and with a bit o' work it'd probably definitely be photographic but I'm too lazy with the work bit....
10.I'm always getting crushes on people I know cos I want to have their looks/skills/talents/bank balances/confidence.

No comments: