Tuesday 12 August 2008

Long, long time

It's been nearly 19 yrs since I met him, 14 of those have been "with sprogs". 5 yrs as a couple just doesn't seem enough somehow?? I want to be thin and gorgeous and tempt him upstairs at the end of a long day by fluttering my eyelashes and dropping random items of clothes on the stairs whilst giggling like a naughty schoolgirl...

We should be travelling the world having loads of wonderful, daring experiences involving yaks and close encounters with local tribes as we skinny dip (remember I'd be thin obviously) in some beautiful tropical waters.

Instead, we have facebook fandango's ( see previous posts..) and conversations about schooling and what's for dinner.

FFS I am only 35. 30 bloody 5!!!!!

FREAKING CRAZY if you ask me. Please sir, can i have some excitement please.....

No comments: