Saturday 23 August 2008

Round-up


So, what's been happening this week in crazy Crapsville??? Counting down work shirts til my beloveds fortnight off from work... Do americans say fortnight or do they have another word for 2 weekly?? Working out if I'm actually friends with a person who I really like or if I'm just a tax deductible, ordered some chocs *sigh* , started going back to acupuncture due to my anxiety levels slowly rising, paid some bills blah, blah. God I am sooo boring and lame and more boring.

In my fantasy land I spent a couple of mornings slurping latte's whilst wandering round museums before heading off to a lively brunch with friends *to whom I'm not tax deductible*, created some stunning pieces of journaling and art, made at least 3 contributions to world history and solved some difficult scientific problems for NASA..

The second one makes me sound much more impressive.

So does this person like me too?? Grrrr, I just happen to want to be around Len a lot at the mo, I enjoy their company and they seem to enjoy mine and I think we were probably Bob Hope and Bing Crosby in a former life on the Road to Rio. I just want to sit and listen to this person chat cos I think it's restoring my faith in human nature. Grr, don't know whether to wrestle or kiss this person.

No comments: