Monday 3 November 2008

Yesterday...

You know how I said yesterday that the stuff with A levels etc.. and CK was getting a bit much? heck, I am so worn out by it all now that bed for 17 hrs a day seems like a reasonable option!
I really can't explain how overwhelming it all is and the lack of any definitive answers about getting her on the course she wants just doesn't help. Me and the bloke aren't even on the same page anymore and will probably become very dangerous towards each other with cutlery soon.

Education soooo gets in the way of learning don't you think?

Plus side of today -- acupuncture. 1 whole hour to myself - bliss. Well that's a lie, I laid there for an hour trying to work out how to get CK onto her course. So in fact it wasn't bliss. I am clearly deluded and obsessional about the local college.

I think there is a name for persons like me.....

No comments: