Wednesday 5 November 2008

Vehicular day.

We've had a crazy day with several vehicular mishaps.... the first one was when Stealth and myself were taking the dogs up to the park, a crazy guy in a car reversed onto the pavement where me 'n Stealth and our 2 pooches were stood - STATIONARY I might add and just didn't stop even though we were stood there. This resulted in the back of the car being in contact with me and me banging on the back of stoopid crazy guys car yelling hey, hey,hey watchit....


Two more incidents actually in the park involving tractors! Then just to round the trip off, we were stood waiting at the crossing for the green man to come on so we could cross the road safely... When said man appeared on the traffic lights in his customary green shade Stealth steps off kerb into rd ( keep in mind he has an autistic disorder and sees things very black and white - green man means safe to cross...) all of a sudden a police car all blues and two's comes screaming up so I have to physically man handle Stealth back from the brink and wait for sodding man to turn green - again.

Crazy, crazy.

Stealth was none too happy let me tell ya!

Now we have fireworks as today is Nov 5th - bonfire night. We are celebrating a failed terrorist plot against our government. Yet more with the crazies eh??

Anyhoo, my dog Litha is very scared of the noisy, whirly, whizzy, bang bangs that are todays fireworks and is following me around with tail firmly between her legs. So I made some buns, to cheer her up, well - I get to eat them which makes me happy and in turn this means I'll probably pay her more attention because of my jovial bun fuelled happiness.

No comments: