Monday 22 December 2008

Haiku Monday 'n stuff



The Solstice morning
Sun arose late from darkness
Deep midwinter light




So, newness??? CK had some colour in her hair, it looks like an electric turquoise yet should've been vivid blue. Reason why - having lovely black asian hair, the bleaching process just wouldn't take. So instead of a white blonde all ready to dye it was a nice yellow blonde. Blue dye on yellow blonde = turquoisey colour.





Friday night was show night for CK and Stealth, I went along to watch and as usual it was awesome. They have a wonderful youth theatre and always work really hard on any productions they do. It was a montage of lots of dancing and show tunes... Fame, Me and my girl, Les Mis to name but a few. As carnelian dude was at work I had to go alone and felt really nobby no mates as there were only 3 seats left empty in the auditorium and yes - they were next to little ol' lonesome me..at the interval I could almost feel a panic attack descending so with quick thinking and a pocket full of change I went to the bar and downed a bottle of cider and hey presto - panic attack averted!!! Not something I'd normally do, self medicate with alcohol but last thing I needed surrounded by 300 people was to dissolve into a gibbering wreck! lol.

Saturday night we went out for an indian meal with the adults from the martial arts club that CK goes to. No comment except interesting. As there were a lot parents there it was just like being in the playground at school with lots of cliques - I cannot abide playground mums with their keeping up with the jones' attitudes and bitchiness.


And now Christmas week is here. Gifts are wrapped, turkey is bought and I have a little twinkle in my eye that probably means trifle...

Love, light and peace guys, love light and peace. xx

No comments: