Wednesday 17 December 2008

Stealth and the pirate


Here is a picture of Stealth and the Pirate dog. She is a proper pirate, what with the pillaging and general rudeness associated with most pirates. She is cute but drives me to distraction and I cannot wait til New Year when her and our other pooch are off to stay in kennels for a week while we traipse about visiting ungrateful people who we/ they don't want to see....
Families- who'd have 'em.



Sooo not my house....
Yule/Christmas shopping is done and things are wrapped, which is always a plus considering I am mostly intellectually challenged at this time of year. Bring it on I say - at least my bloke might make an appearance - and no, he's not Father Christmas, he works for a global distribution company, so we wave good bye to him on 1st of Dec and expect him home sometime on Christmas eve. Hang on a minute.... maybe he is Santa!!! Indian Santa...

No comments: