Friday 19 September 2008

Needles and Pins


So my acupuncture appointment came around pretty quick. I must admit I was a little nervous, butt action or no?? So, NOTHING this week. Absolutely no butt action... he massaged away like it didn't even exist.... like there was nothing joining the lovely curve of my back to the top of my legs. Hmm, I think I am a bit disappointed.

I have learned that the creative Andrew Thornton is a little bit wicked when it comes to Nutella, yet Just a Girl does not favour the choc spread. Go figure - a lady who doesn't get nutella. Mmmmm chocolatey goodness.

Stealth has gotten the chicken pox now that CK has finally gotten rid of 'em. Nice, sharing like good siblings.

CK's show is next week so we are all "am dram'd" up and awaiting Me and My Girl with baited breath.

As for me, I am trying to find me as I think I lost me about 3 weeks ago and I haven't painted,made,created or expressed myself since. Ho hum.

No comments: