Wednesday 10 September 2008

Some serious ass action

Well it was acupuncture day yesterday - normally a pleasure but yesterdays was a tad weird.... The acupuncture was as normal BUT the chi massage afterwards took me to places I've never been with a Chinese Dr....
So the massage began - for the 1st time he made me put my head in the massage table head hole (which I can't stand cos my lady lumps are pretty large and awesome and it just plain squishes them if I don't have the pillows). Anyhoo, there he is beating me up big time (which i love - I have been known to pass his office and say out loud that I want to get nekkie and go get slapped about a bit) when normally he just heads on down after doing my back to start on my legs BUT this time he stops at my butt and starts pumelling away then there was some more gentle movement......

Hmmm, butt action was not what I was expecting!!! I mean it did make me feel like a side of Kobe beef- in a good way.

I am still in shock about this, definitely unexpected. I wonder if my ass will get massaged next time??

Was googling Iaido yesterday and found a link to Indian Club Swingers.... so there I was thinking about open minded Asians ( remember I'm married to an indian bloke..) and thought it might be funny to have a look. Call me kinky.
It was for bloody people who swing indian clubs... like those juggling clubs but heavier. And people swing them for a laugh- weirdos.

Bunch of retards. And to make it worse I find out my brother made their website.


Magic Man is round with Stealth as I type, lovin' how well Stealth responds to him. Magic Man Steve probably doesn't realise how much of a positive impact he's having on the boy child. Stealth has started taking life a little less seriously due to having a little comedy time once a week. Is all good.

No comments: