Wednesday 17 September 2008

Nutella freaks


Right, well I have discovered (due to an innocent remark on facebook) that the total population of Crapsville are actually secret nutella freaks out to take over the kitchen one jar at a time.

All I said was " is it ok to eat nutella straight outta the jar and bypass the bread - that's gotta cut out some of the carbs right???" and I was deludged by comments on appropriate eating styles for said chocolatey spread.. And not one of 'em said anything about incorporating it into kinky sex time. Shame on them.

Apparently everyone does it - eats it with a spoon I mean. We are all dirty crack Nutella whores.

I feel like a good spanking now. Nutella anyone????

3 comments:

Andrew Thornton said...

I love NUTELLA! I dip Ferrero Roche balls in it and crunch happily away!

Jobee said...

Why Andrew Thornton - I think that's almost indecent!!! I love it!

just a girl... said...

uhhhhhhh no yuck