Tuesday 23 September 2008

Paper factory...


Have just checked through all my craft drawers and I am totally astounded by the amount of paper I have got... Not just a little bit o paper but seriously a freaking HUGE amount. I feel like I could open a branch of Paperchase... I have pinks,blues,reds,polka dot, candy stripes,black flocked,zebra AND tiger stripes and a fabulous lime green with sparkles. Cor I am a bit ocd when it comes to the paper buying. Hmm even as I type I can feel the lure of Hobbycraft calling me like the paper biatch I am.

At the mo we are having some work done around the house and I cannot believe where the plaster dust is getting, it's worse than sitting in the sand dunes and finding your knickers full even though you are wearing trousers and you're sat on a picnic blanket- and don't tell me you haven't been in that place before....


Stealth is just about over the spox, bless him. Actually I think he's enjoyed all the attention. The funniest thing about being slapped with the spox stick is that both kids got it 2 days after their birthdays and also according to blokes mum ( she's hard core Hindu of the old school variety and says things like according to our system you can't get engaged/married/break wind on *insert particular day you've got your heart set on* that day - ok the last one about farting is an exaggeration..) their system says you can only get chicken pox on Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays and fook me but Ck got em on a Friday and Stealth on a Tuesday!!!! Her system rocks!!! The amount of times we have larffed about the things you can and cannot do on certain days because of this system and now I having this healthy respect for it creep all over my body. Go figure.

xx

No comments: