Monday 15 September 2008

Weird weekend



Right weird weekend, Saturday I was bored shitless- and really fooked off with the house. Sunday was Stealths birthday and for some reason unknown he wanted to go to Subway for lunch. I mean Subway - come on... would you choose the sandwich shop for your birthday lunch??? And it cost an arm and a leg literally. But never mind, his weird ass choice.

Then took a tour around an english heritage site which was for free as they are doing some free tour weekend thing.

Then brought Stealth's friend home to play.

Having issues with myself over this fumbling excuse of a friendship with someone.... are we still in nursery cos it feels like it!!

Fook fook fookety fook.

I am bored with myself and how freaking boring I have become.

And did I mention how bored I am with Pokemon, Stealth is so into Pokemon it is bordering on marriage between him and the little ol' anime. If I hear any more about the bloody attack/defence/whatever of his certain pokemon....... actually I just switch off and make those grunting noises that mean I'm listening.

Also i think he's on his way for chicken pox. And there we were hoping he'd managed to outrun it whenever CK breathed out noxious pox ridden breath.


But did have weird dream about being on the Caymen Island and having to outrun a storm - was very invigorating. And I smoked again - it was really strange to smoke in my dream. And then it tagged on into some bizarre camping with posh people bit. Obviously I didn't camp- I stayed in the house.
Dreams weird me out just a little bit.

Then there's my best friend who is having a crap time work wise. She's just spent the last I don't know how long qualifying to become a solicitor, studying part time whilst working and having a family. The company who is supposed to take her on after qualifying just hasn't got the money to do it what with recession looming and now she's having to go back to her old job that she hated. Love her hug her squeeze her.

Hmm, not a brilliant weekend all in all.

No comments: