Tuesday 2 September 2008

Spox


Go figure with CK getting the spox, still can't believe it!! So we are still trying to work out if we should be having the kids birthday party or not, Ck will prob be ok and not contagious by then but is quite self conscious about the amount of spox on her face... bless her- she is coping like a proper trooper/land girl.


Stealth has stepped up as a brilliant number 1 child and is being a treasure around the house and well, just good company really. Although he has an unhealthy obsession with the new stairs carpet we had fitted yesterday. He spent ages rolling about on it going " oo we've got carpet" * rolls about on it* "oo I can't believe we've got carpet - I'm going to bring the Wii up here and live on this carpet" *rolls some more*

Then knowing his germ phobia and the spox situation my bruv gave me some latex gloves to give him -- so I hold 'em open for him to stick his hands in and was greeted by " oh I think this might just be one of the best days of my life"

So carpet and latex gloves have sent him into a frenzy of happiness.... I'm just grateful he's got an autistic disorder as otherwise he'd prob just be a freak!!!!

One of the homeschooling blogs I read has just sent their 3 sprogs to school for 1st time today. Hmm, I'm undecided on how I feel about that as I sometimes think school would be a place where CK an Stealth could be educated but I think schools are horrible places and this, so far outweighs the education side of it. Plus they'd beat the crap out of Stealth as he is so obviously different in many ways.

Right, gonna check out CK and assess spox situation with regards party central...

No comments: