Tuesday 27 January 2009

Dead Duck



So obviously the picture is of a live duck... But today I saw a dead duck and it wasn't floating in a pond... It was near a tree, dead. And CK wouldn't take a photo of it on her phone so you'll never know what a real dead duck looks like... unless you manage to find one - then you'll know.

I am tired and weary. Wanting to run away to be a carny as the only place I feel comfortable in my own house is in the kitchen and that's just begging for food to be cooked isn't it.

I can't believe CK didn't want to do a comic strip about who was behind the fiendish death of the errant duck... We were all poised for CSI quackers but NOOOO.

Teenagers, no sense of adventure.

2 comments:

Dan said...

ACTUALLY I know all about dead ducks... One Xmas Day, I'm at my mums - who keeps them as pets - and watched, while eating my turkey dinner, as her pet shit zoo dog (yes, I know it's spelt wrong!) popped over to the white duck and ripped its throat out.

Messy, and I got to clean it up ;)

Jobee said...

See, now that's proper crime scene skills innit, clearing the body away... And you know how said murdered duck bit the big one ( well, maybe that was the other way round haha).