Saturday 31 January 2009

The one with Anastasia Beaverhausen


How's this for all kinds of funny, I was on my way into town with CK and Stealth - on the bus that is.. No, no, that's not the funny bit, me being on a bus!! Anyhoos, we were sat right at the back and two rows in front of us were 4 sk8ter boiz complete with skateboards and badly styled hair. So, I'm sat with my sprogs and we were just chatting and milling til it was time to get off the bus when lo and behold I over-heard this little gem from quiet sk8ter boi number 1- are ya ready??


"So right, I heard that if you get touched on your thigh in a certain place it's like 1/8th of an orgasm"


Now likkle sk8ter boi, this iz funni. I did teh laffing mi self 2 wetness and death.




I think the schools system needs to work on their sex ed classes a little more..... haha.

1 comment:

Ze O said...

*LOOLZ*

That was fun!