Friday 30 January 2009

Stuff


So, stuff.
1. Finding out Red Nose Day '09 is on my birthday.
2. My black mood is still with me.
3. Dreams.... well, over the past week I have dreamt the following at some point or other, being pregnant, attending an all girls school, deformed shark jumping out of a pond to try and bite my legs off ( while at all girls school..), back stage at theatre - working, cops and robbers, George Clooney being at my house and sitting in 3 different chairs whilst not taking no for an answer.. pig and sheep giving birth simultaneously at my house (while Mr Clooney is trying it on!) - pig upstairs and sheep downstairs and the lamb that is delivered (in technicolour) is same size as it's mum... circus antics.
4. CK and Stealth grumbling at each other all the time.
5. Me and Carnelian Dude having an argument ( a very rare occurrence).
6. CK has done some awesome art today, I mean really awesome! If I can get chance to scan it in I will.
7. I broke the hamsters cage - so Jammie now has a pad worthy of CRIBS.
8. Bigger dog broke my solar powered outdoor (obviously-duh...) fairy lights and came in the house with them trailing behind her. It took us ages to work out where they had attached themselves to her... She is now sans lights.
9. Finished my Scottish letter, writing a letter with lots of Glaswegian banter in it when I'm no Scottish by birth is no easy, let me tell yous.
10. Dan at 0ddness says kebabs are bad for you.

No comments: